- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Elvine "Misty" Flannigan, 45, of Dahlgren, Ill., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004, at Good Samaritan Regional Hospital in Mount Vernon, Ill.
She was born Dec. 25, 1958, in Chicago, daughter of Elvin Earl and Ruth Adams Ladd. She and Donald Flannigan were married Aug. 23, 1981.
Flannigan was a beautician. She was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church and a volunteer at Dahlgren Grade School.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Chalon, Colby, Chadlee and Challis Flannigan, all of Dahlgren; a daughter, Caleia Flannigan of Dahlgren; her mother of Chaffee, Mo.; four sisters, Glinda Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, Stephanie Thompson of Chaffee, Vanessa Murry of Sedgewickville, Mo., Junell Parrett of Dupo, Ill.; and a brother, Elvin Ladd Jr. of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her father, a brother and a half sister.
Friends may call at Harre Funeral Home in McLeansboro, Ill., from 6 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Monsignor Joseph Lawler officiating. Burial will be in Prospect Cemetery east of Dale, Ill.