- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Lucetra May Sperry, 83, of Florissant, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Dec. 3, 2004, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born May 3, 1921, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Claude O. and Grace Noland Devenport. She and Frank Sperry were married June 27, 1943, in Olathe, Kan. He died in 1970.
Sperry was a member of Centenary United Methodist Church and Eastern Star.
Survivors include a brother, Claude Devenport of Eureka, Mo.; three sisters, Vesta Eaker of Florissant, Nelda Devenport of Chesterfield, Mo., and Adriana Jung of St. Peters, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
There is no visitation.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. James Sanderson will officiate. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.