- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Lucetra May Sperry, 83, of Florissant, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Dec. 3, 2004, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born May 3, 1921, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Claude O. and Grace Noland Devenport. She and Frank Sperry were married June 27, 1943, in Olathe, Kan. He died in 1970.
Sperry was a member of Centenary United Methodist Church and Eastern Star.
Survivors include a brother, Claude Devenport of Eureka, Mo.; three sisters, Vesta Eaker of Florissant, Nelda Devenport of Chesterfield, Mo., and Adriana Jung of St. Peters, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
There is no visitation.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. James Sanderson will officiate. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.