- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Lucetra May Sperry, 83, of Florissant, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Dec. 3, 2004, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born May 3, 1921, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Claude O. and Grace Noland Devenport. She and Frank Sperry were married June 27, 1943, in Olathe, Kan. He died in 1970.
Sperry was a member of Centenary United Methodist Church and Eastern Star.
Survivors include a brother, Claude Devenport of Eureka, Mo.; three sisters, Vesta Eaker of Florissant, Nelda Devenport of Chesterfield, Mo., and Adriana Jung of St. Peters, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
There is no visitation.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. James Sanderson will officiate. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.