- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dean Allen Novack Jr., 19, of Perryville died Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2004, at his home.
He was born Sept. 23, 1985, in Chester, Ill., son of Dean and Kathy Novack.
Novack was a student. He was a member of the United Methodist Church and choir.
Survivors include his father of Perryville; his mother, Kathy Marler of Chester, Ill.; two sisters, Kaitlin Nordmeyer of Chester, Mirranda Weinkein of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; maternal grandmother, Mary Farmer of Chester; paternal grandparents, Mike and Jane McCarthy of Fredericktown, Mo., and a grandmother, Annabelle Brewer of Perryville.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 9 p.m. today, and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Jerry Willer officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.