- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eugene E. Bohnert, 91, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 3, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born May 4, 1913, at Longtown, Mo., son of Andrew and Anna Muench Bohnert. He and Edith E. Cox were married March 22, 1937. She died Nov. 12, 2004.
Bohnert was a retired farmer. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Earline Drury and Ruth Hadler of Perryville, Jeanie Lauer of Blue Springs, Mo.; a son, Elmer Bohnert of Perryville; 13 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son, a brother, two sisters and a great-grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christopher Cole officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Cemetery.