- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eugene E. Bohnert, 91, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 3, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born May 4, 1913, at Longtown, Mo., son of Andrew and Anna Muench Bohnert. He and Edith E. Cox were married March 22, 1937. She died Nov. 12, 2004.
Bohnert was a retired farmer. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Earline Drury and Ruth Hadler of Perryville, Jeanie Lauer of Blue Springs, Mo.; a son, Elmer Bohnert of Perryville; 13 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son, a brother, two sisters and a great-grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Christopher Cole officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Cemetery.