- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Who gave what to whom
Individual contributors who gave the maximum donation of $1,200 to candidates for lieutenant governor for the reporting period of Oct. 22 through Nov. 27. Listed are donor and city of residence:
Linda Aboussie, St. Louis; Armstrong Teasdale, St. Louis; Butterfly Associates, Clayton; Carpenters Local 110, St. Joseph; Missouri Health Care Association District 3, Jefferson City; Missouri Health Care Association District 4, Jefferson City; Joseph Fuchs, Sikeston; Martin Green, St. Louis; Green Schaaf & Jacobson, Clayton; Karen Groves, Battlefield; Karen Groves, Springfield; HML Inc., Dexter; Robert Haar, St. Louis; Rebecca Crowe Hill, Burlingame, Calif.; Holden Investments, Dexter; Missouri Association of Counties, Jefferson City; Teamsters Local 41, Kansas City; Triple J Investment, St. Louis; Western Missouri and Kansas Laborers, Joplin; Douglas Wilburn, Richmond, Va.
Bill Kenney & Associates, Lee's Summit; AGAO, Moberly; Armstrong Teasdale, St. Louis; BKS Construction, Lee's Summit; Andrew Baur, St. Louis; Butterfly Associates, St. Louis; Missouri Health Care Association, Jefferson City; Civic Service Inc., St. Louis; Brinkmann Construction, Chesterfield; A-T International Consultants, St. Louis; Samuel Coryell, Springfield; John Craft, Kansas City; 205 Historic Credit Investors, Springfield; Development Dynamics, O'Fallon; Bonnie Jean Eckelkamp, Washington; AT Environmental, St. Louis; B&B Real Estate Development, Lee's Summit; David Farr, St. Louis; Marilyn Fox, St. Louis; Adele Hall, Shawnee Mission, Kan.; Donald Hall, Shawnee Mission, Kan.; Datra Herzog, St. Albans; David Herzog, St. Albans; Jars Partnership, St. Louis; KCI Construction, St. Louis; KCS Rail, Kansas City; Williamsburg Properties, Lee's Summit; Kansas City Life Employees, Kansas City; David Limbaugh, Cape Girardeau; Carol Lorance, Chestnutridge; NHI Partnership, St. Louis; David Pratt, St. Louis; James Runnels, St. Louis; Craig Schnuck, St. Louis; Mark Schnuck, St. Louis; Scott Schnuck, St. Louis; Ann Scott, St. Louis; Janice Seabaugh, Cape Girardeau; Hallmark Global Services, Kansas City; Shields for Pro Tem, St. Joseph; Steven Stogal, St. Louis; Cape Neurological Surgeons, Cape Girardeau; Susan Taylor, Palm Beach, Fla.; Three Johns Co., Springfield; Mississippi Valley Capital, St. Louis; John Wallace Jr., St. Louis; Walton Partnership, St. Louis; Klindt for Leadership, Florissant; Partners for Leadership, Springfield.