- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Clairus Mullins, 88, of Anna died Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2004, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born Dec. 27, 1915, in Simpson, Ill., daughter of Charlie and Grace Menees Williams. She and Sidney Mullins were married Nov. 20, 1941. He died July 8, 1984.
Mullins had been a secretary in the Union County area, retiring from Anna Mental Health Center. She was a member of the United Methodist Church in Anna and its Be Square Sunday school class.
Survivors include a daughter, Sharon Mullins of Anna; three stepdaughters, Sue Tomme, Jane Guilbeau and Pat Martin; and nine stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and beginning at noon Saturday at the United Methodist Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Allen Campbell officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.