- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)12
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Clairus Mullins, 88, of Anna died Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2004, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born Dec. 27, 1915, in Simpson, Ill., daughter of Charlie and Grace Menees Williams. She and Sidney Mullins were married Nov. 20, 1941. He died July 8, 1984.
Mullins had been a secretary in the Union County area, retiring from Anna Mental Health Center. She was a member of the United Methodist Church in Anna and its Be Square Sunday school class.
Survivors include a daughter, Sharon Mullins of Anna; three stepdaughters, Sue Tomme, Jane Guilbeau and Pat Martin; and nine stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and beginning at noon Saturday at the United Methodist Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Allen Campbell officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.