- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire reports 12/3/4
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 7:23 p.m., vehicle accident, canceled, at William Street and Kingshighway.
At 7:58 p.m., carbon monoxide detector sounding at 1340 Platinum Court.
At 11:30 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Ranney Street.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
At 4:07 a.m., spill cleanup at the 97-mile marker on northbound Interstate 55.
At 6:51 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Green Acres Drive.
At 10:49 a.m., fire alarm at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
At 2:03 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South Kingshighway.
At 2:42 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Kingshighway.
At 3:18 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Village Drive.
At 4:23 p.m., cleanup at Roadway and Kingshighway.
At 4:42 p.m., odor investigation at 1225 William St.