- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Business memo 11/29/04
Drury Inns again ranks at top in hospitality report
For the 10th quarter out of the last 12, Drury Inns Inc. has garnered the top national ranking in customer service among midscale hotel chains without food and beverage service from the Market Metrix Index. The Market Metrix is a leading market research firm for the hospitality industry that tabulates these rankings from data received through its survey of 35,000 travelers.
Eye center offers new glaucoma treatment
Marion Eye Centers recently announced the arrival of selective laser trabeculoplasty, a new treatment to fight glaucoma. Administered through the center's Selecta Glaucoma Laser System, the procedure has been clinically proven to reduce pressure inside the eye, which has been attributed to the progression of glaucoma.
-- From staff reports