- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)2
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)8
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Fire report 11/29/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
At 6:07 p.m., a box alarm at 3269 William St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 12:19 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2027 Broadway.
At 2:21 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Themis Street.
At 4:31 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2027 Broadway.
At 7:05 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 2300 block of Boulder Crest.
At 10:57 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 700 block of West Rodney Drive.
At 2:32 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 2100 block of William Street.
At 2:40 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 400 block of East Cape Rock Drive.