- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 11/29/04
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
A 31-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while revoked, unlicensed vehicle and no insurance.
A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault and child abuse.
Jerome L. Bridges, 18, 925 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for false declaration.
A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence and no seat belt.
Jo Ellen Hawn, 46, of 602 Redbud Circle, received a summons for a dog at large.
Tina Marie Succaw, 31, of 2819 Windwood Drive, Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons for theft at Famous Barr.
Ignacio Fabian Chavez, 28, and Pina Morales Marisol, 26, both of 233 N. Ellis St., received summonses for theft at Goodwill.
Domestic assault and violation of an order of protection were reported in the 300 block of Lorimier Street.
Medicine was reported taken at 45 S. West End Blvd.
A wallet was reported taken at 3439 William St.
Goodwill reported gasoline taken at 250 S. Silver Springs Road.
Claire's Boutique reported jewelry taken at 3049 William St. Two 11-year-old girls were referred to juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
A license plate was reported taken at 3001 Wisteria Drive.
A checkbook and driver's license were reported taken at Sprigg and Morgan Oak streets.
Second-degree burglary was reported at 1004 Sturdivant St.
A screen door was reported broken at 1721 Whitener St.
Phone lines were reported damaged at Farmer Sales and Service, 1601 Independence St.
Interference with child custody was reported in the 600 block of Mechaw Drive.
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 401 S. Hanover St.
A white Lincoln Towncar was reported abandoned at Broadway and Sprigg Street.
A wallet was reported lost at Fountain and Bellevue streets.