- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Ola Bee Bollinger, 86, of Chaffee died Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 22, 1918, at Oran, Mo., daughter of Thomas and Birdie Craven. She and Edwin Burger were married Dec. 5, 1937. He died Feb. 26, 1982. She and John Bollinger were married Feb. 12, 1984. He died June 3, 1999.
She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church in Chaffee.
Surivors include a son, Thomas Burger of Perryville, Mo.; a daughter, Julia Brockmire of Cape Girardeau; two stepsons, John Bollinger Jr. of Lexington, Ky., Chuck Bollinger of Scott City; a stepdaughter, Nancy Bricker of Hickory, N.C.; five grandchildren; eight stepgrandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in Guardian Angel Cemetery at Oran.