- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Parade of Lights
Downtown Cape Girardeau will be a big holiday party tonight when the 10th annual Christmas Parade of lights starts at dusk at Capaha Park and makes its way down Broadway to the riverfront area.
More than 100 entries -- all featuring lights and music -- are signed up for the parade, which is a wonderful way for families to kick off the holiday season.
Tonight is also the first night of candlelight decorations at the Red House Interpretive Center next to the floodwall downtown. The Red House will feature decorations from 1804.
Join the fun and the singing during the parade, and go by the Red House for a special treat.
Many individuals and groups have worked long and hard on these events, and they will appreciate your support and participation.