- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 11/28/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charge on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
A subject is in custody pending formal charges for failing to drive on the right half of the road.
A 31-year-old man was taken into protective custody in the 1900 block of Broadway.
A 46-year-old was taken into protective custody Friday at Morgan Oak and Lorimier streets.
Charles Reid, 25, no address given, was arrested on a warrant.
Stanton R. Garner, 35, of 419 Keeley St., Scott City, received a summons for a prohibited act of noise.
Samuel A. Cathey, 17, of 2800 Pioneer Drive, received a summons for a prohibited act of noise.
Norman T. S. Baird III, 20, of 510 N. Fountain St., received a summons for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia and failure to display front license plate.
Dustin Williams, no age given, of 380 Penny St., Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
Domestic assault with property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Cousin Street.
A CD player was reported stolen along with property damage at 1080 S. Silver Springs Road.
Household goods and a dog were reported stolen at 3020 Boutin Drive.
A burglary was reported at 2527 Peach Tree St..
Harassment was reported in the 100 block of North Clark Street.
A spotlight was reported found at 341 S. Sprigg St.