- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ashley Nichole Estes and Jason Delmer Keller were married May 22, 2004, in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Parents of the couple are Alan and Nancy Estes and Larry and Deanna Keller, all of Jackson.
The bride was escorted by her father.
Matron of honor was the bride's mother.
The best man was the bride's father. Groomsman was Dustin Estes of Jackson, brother of the bride.
Ringbearer was Christian Keller, son of the bride and groom.
The reception was held June 12 at the American Legion Hall.
Mrs. Keller is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Heartland Plastic and Hand Surgery.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Wieser Hyundai.
The couple is residing in Oak Ridge.