- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Highway 61 reduced
SIKESTON, MO. — Routine bridge maintenance is the reason drivers will find Highway 61 reduced to one lane from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday. MoDOT crews will be working on the bridge located one mile north of Route KK at Old Appleton.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
Call MoDOT's customer service center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (888-275-6636).