- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 3/17/09
Firefighters responded the following call Sunday:
* At 7:14 p.m., emergency medical service at Sycamore Street.
Firefighters responded the following calls Monday:
* At 1:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* At 1:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Jefferson Street.
* At 11:04 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Cape Rock Drive.
* At 3:42 p.m., emergency medical service at William Street and Mount Auburn Road.
* At 9:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Beavercreek Drive.
* At 3:53 a.m., a citizen assist in the 200 block of Barberry Street.
* At 5:36 a.m., an alarm in the 400 block of Kiwanis Drive.
* At 8:48 a.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 600 block of South U.S. 61.
* At 10:08 a.m., an illegal burn at 914 S. Sprigg St.
* At 10:54 a.m., a carbon monoxide detection concern in the 1600 block of Oak Hill Road.
* At 10:57 a.m., a medical assist in the 100 block of Vantage Drive.
* At 12:08 p.m., a medical assist at Interstate 55 mile marker 102.
* At 1:34 p.m., a medical assist in the 600 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:27 p.m., a medical assist in the 1700 block of Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service at Broadridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* Emergency medical service at Greenway Drive.