- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Brandon Charles and Jessica Diane Pederson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:02 p.m. Thursday, March 5, 2009. Name, Andy Charles. Weight, 9 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Pederson is the former Jessica Flint, daughter of Greg and Sheila Flint of Rolla, Mo. She is employed by Cape Girardeau School District at Jefferson Elementary. Pederson is the son of Charles and Vicki Pederson of Rolla. He is employed with Northwestern Mutual.
Twin daughter and son to Robert Joel and Shawn Marie Hurtgen of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Friday, March 6, 2009. Sophie Grace was born at 8 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Henry Michael was born at 8:02 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Third daughter and second son. Mrs. Hurtgen is the former Shawn White, daughter of Bill and Blanche White of House Springs, Mo. Hurtgen is the son of Richard and Janet Hurtgen of Carrier Mills, Ill.
Daughter to Larenzo Dwyne Braxton and Jessica Kay Rose of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:52 a.m. Monday, March 9, 2009. Name, Aaliyan Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Rose is the daughter of Jeff and Debbie Rose and Barbara Sample of Cape Girardeau. Braxton is the son of Katrina Braxton and Elbridge Robinson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Royal N'Orleans Restaurant.
Son to Amber Elizabeth Britzman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 3, 2009. Name, Christopher Edward-Whilliam. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Britzman is the daughter of Mary Britzman and Ruth Britzman of Jackson.
Son to David E. Woods and Nicole R. O'Neal of Vanduser, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:17 a.m. Monday, March 9, 2009. Name, Keagan Reilly. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Seventh child, fifth son. Ms. O'Neal is the daughter of Jim and Linda O'Neal of Vanduser. She is a licensed practical nurse with Allen Home Care. Woods is the son of Sharon and Gordon Hodge of Oran, Mo., and Earl and Bonnie Woods of Morley, Mo.
Son to Joe Henry and Jessi Dian Jones Jr. of Patton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:53 p.m. Monday, March 9, 2009. Name, Kaleb Mark James. Weight, 2 pounds. Third child, first son. Mrs. Jones is the former Jessi Scoby, daughter of Wendell and Sherri Johnson of Patton and Phillip Scoby of Round Rock, Texas. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Jones is the son of Joe and Sandy Jones of Patton. He is employed by Eastern Missouri Industries.