- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MORLEY, Mo. -- Rich "Axle" Ivester Jr., 38, of Oran, Mo., died Friday, March 13, 2009, in a train accident on County Highway 411 in Oran.
He was born Aug. 27, 1970, at Chicago, son of Richard Allan Sr. and Linda Christine Ehmpke Ivester.
Survivors include a daughter, Ashley Ivester of Valparaiso, Ind.; his parents of Morley; two sisters, Cheri Ivester of Elgin, Ill., Lori Cratsley of Chicago Ridge, Ill.; two stepsisters, Kimberley Ranz of Illinois, Laura Wright of Chicago.
Friends may call at 3 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Monday at the chapel.
The final disposition is cremation.