- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Crabtree - Friend
Gayla Crabtree of Cape Girardeau announces the engagement of her daughter, Stephanie Iva Crabtree, to Todd Christopher Friend. He is the son of Randal and Marilyn Friend of Scott City. Crabtree is also the daughter of the late Michael Crabtree.
Crabtree is a 1998 graduate of Scott City High School, 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and received a master's degree in education from William Woods University in 2008. She is a caseworker at Community Counseling Center.
Friend is a 2001 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School, and 2006 graduate of Southeast University. He is employed at Drury Southwest.
A July 25 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Church in Kelso.