Police report 3/15/09
Sunday, March 15, 2009
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not include guilt.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* Delvin L. Massey, 51, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Three subjects were in custody pending formal charges for stealing.
* Jonathan E. Sessoms, 415 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for resisting arrest.
* Thomas A. Nigro, 1535 N. Main St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Courtne A. Turner, 31, 544 S. Frederick St., received a summons for littering private property.
* Allen M. Patrick, 175 Windsor Ave., received a summons for possession of a controlled substance and property damage.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Credit cards, insurance cards and a driver's license were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A truck window was reported broken at 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Operating a vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner, failure to stop at a stop sign twice and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle were reported at 900 William St.
* A 34-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 49-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A request for service was reported.
* Harassment was reported at 308 Mimosa Drive.