- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Goodman - Howell
Cassandra Lauren Goodman and Brett Allyn Howell exchanged wedding vows Oct. 25, 2008, at Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City. The Rev. Joel Sarrault performed the ceremony. Pianist was Christy Bohn of Scott City, and guitarist was Ryan Heisserer of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Roxanne Smith of Scott City and John Goodman of Magnolia, Texas. The groom is the son of Vicki Howell of Scott City, and the late Carl Howell.
Maid of honor was Keeley Goodman of Scott City, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jaime Howell, sister-in-law of the groom; Alisha Hennecke, cousin of the groom; Tina Kittleson, Heather Huckstep, Afton Riddle, and Michaela Hobeck, all of Scott City, and Amanda Camp of Poplar Bluff.
Adam Howell of Scott City was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Josh Howell, Jeremy Howell and James Hennecke, cousins of the groom; Josh Carroll, Don Wiley and Matt Ressel, all of Scott City, and Dirk Dirnberger of New Hamburg, Mo. Ushers were Jonathan Goodman of Magnolia, brother of the bride; AustinTapley, cousin of the groom, and Matt Hann, both of Scott City.
Candlelighters were Julie and Jessie Howell, daughters of James Howell and Connie Brock and cousins of the groom.
Flower girl was Michaela Howell, daughter of Adam and Jaime Howell and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Xzander Howell, son of the bride and groom.
Guest book attendants were Donielle Howell and Whitney Tapley, cousins of the groom. Bell ringer was Destani Hennecke and bubbles were handed out by Trae Hennecke, children of James and Alisha Hennecke.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Betty McFall, aunt of the bride; Becky Tapley, aunt of the groom; and Marsha Hillemann, great-aunt of the groom.
Bob and Betty McFall, uncle and aunt of the bride, hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 24 at Eisleben Church hall.
Mr. and Mrs. Howell are graduates of Scott City High School.
The couple is residing in Scott City.