- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Robison - Segraves
Leigh Ann Robison and Kelley Douglas Segraves were married Sept. 6, 2008, at Dennis Scivally Park. Don Greenwood performed the ceremony. Scriptures were read by Amelia Sherinski of Jackson. Music was by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Charolyn Robison of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Georgia Segraves of Cape Girardeau, and the late Douglas Segraves of Van Buren, Mo.
Matron of honor was Kristine Grabel of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Brandi Moyers of St. Louis, Jamie Stahly of Nashville, Tenn., and Katie Segraves of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Groomsmen were Coire Michael and Eric Speight of Cape Girardeau, David Dement of Oak Ridge, Tenn., and Scott Robison of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Ushers were Mark Segraves of Pocahontas, Ark., and Gabe Segraves of Byhalia, Miss., cousins of the groom.
Flower girl was Jada Moyers, daughter of Brandi Moyers.
Guest book attendants were Kim Hogan and Sarah Arnold of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at Deerfield Lodge.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 5 at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Segraves received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is an account representative with the Southeast Missourian Newspaper.
The groom is a leadman with Ingram Barge Line.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.