- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Jonathan and Kimber Parks of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:20 p.m. Thursday, March 5, 2009. Name, Brynna Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Parks is the former Kimber Miller, daughter of Tim and Donna Miller of Jackson. She is a teacher with the Jackson School District. Parks is the son of John and Ruth Parks of Jackson. He is an electrician at Noranda.
Daughter to Joshua Wayne Friedmeyer and Jessica Lynn Holland of Festus, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:19 a.m. Friday, March 6, 2009. Name, Rhilynn Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Holland is the daughter of George and Jamie Holland of Delta. She is a nurse assistant at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Friedmeyer is the son of Kathy Friedmeyer of Festus and Tracy Friedmeyer of Crystal City, Mo. He is employed by Anton's Heating and Cooling.
Daughter to Brandon Ray and Chelsey Amber Twiggs of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:20 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2009. Name, Kamorlyn Ember. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Twiggs is the former Chelsey Rhodes, daughter of Melissa and Tom Mayberry of Chaffee, Mo., and Kevin and Sondra Rhodes of Whitewater. Twiggs is the son of Robin Twiggs of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Saint Francis Regional Lab.
Son to Nathan Alan Rosenquist and Tasha Necole Tidwell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:49 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2009. Name, Wyatt Alan. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Tidwell is the daughter of Donna Tidwell and Kevin Tidwell of Advance, Mo. She is a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Rosenquist is the son of Mary Rosenquist and Roger Rosenquist of Perryville, Mo. He is a pipe fitter with Local 439 of East St. Louis, Ill.
Son to Franklin Grant and Jiva Beth Jaynes of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:01 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2009. Name, Connor Bobby. Weight, 8 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Jaynes is the former Jiva Fisher, daughter of Bobby Fisher of Benton, Mo., and Patricia Fisher of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Kmart. Jaynes is the son of Ronald Jaynes and Betty Jaynes of Chaffee. He is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Daughter to Michael Wray and Julie Suzanne Brockmire of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:39 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2009. Name, Lauren Brinley Joy. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Mrs. Brockmire is the former Julie Simmons, daughter of Joe and Joy Simmons of Jackson. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Brockmire is the son of Larry and Emma Brockmire of Cape Girardeau. He is a truck driver with Manac Trailer in Oran, Mo.