- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
~* HAPPY BIRTHDAY *~
It was time to celebrate a few birthdays down at the Cape Area Family Resource Center. Birthday's of the children attending our after school program. Snack were graciously donated by The St. Vincent De Paul Friday Morning Woman's Bible Study group. THANK YOU ladies for making our celebration a sweet treat for all to enjoy.
*Paris, Julian and Undraus celebrated their Birthdays in December.
While Jeremiah celebrated his in January.
Nijayla turned another year older in February.
YIPPIE, to all of CAFRC's Birthday boys and girls!!!