- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 3/10/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin W. Parmer, 24, 957 W. Independence St., Jackson, was arrested on a Reynolds County warrant for failure to appear for receiving stolen property.
* Bianca B. Hernandez, 25, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of meth precursor.
* Donnie R. Whitney Jr., 43, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Galen L. Osborne, 18, 1107 Merriwether St., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* A 14-year-old girl was detained for being beyond parental control.
* A burglary was reported at 421 S. Minnesota St.; a 13-year-old boy was taken into custody in connection with the incident.
* A cell phone, pool cue and miscellaneous tools were reported stolen from 609 Sycamore Circle.
* Speakers and a checkbook were reported stolen from 608 Sycamore Circle.
* A burglary was reported at 1918 Sherwood Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 905 Hickory St.
* A television was reported stolen from 1007 W. Ellis St.
* Truck tires were reported slashed and a brake line cut at 1 Good Hope St.
* A vehicle belonging to Aramark of Sikeston, Mo., was reported to have had graffiti painted on the driver's side at 121 S. Sprigg St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 546 S. Sprigg St.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported the theft of clothing; two 12-year-old girls were taken into custody in connection with the incident.
* An animal bite was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jenna L. Matthews, 19, 524 Chert Lane, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* Michelle L. Nanney, 45, 1160 County Road 346, was issued a summons for speeding.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 2600 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Eastview Court.