- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
The Show 2009
SE Music Enterprises and ETB Productions is bringing a fresh take on live music in Cape Girardeau! Friday, April 17th we are putting on "The Show 2009" at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Though dormant for years as a concert venue, we'll be resurrecting the energy and excitement of live music in the Arena Building.
This all-ages show features five bands. Performing that night: The Intention, Tone Def All-Stars and Mike Renick, all from Cape Girardeau. Steve Ewing, former frontman for The Urge and St. Louis native will be playing, along with the Justin Ross Band from Ft. Worth, Texas.
It will be a night of fresh sounds and good vibes. Advanced tickets are $12, and will be available at the A.C. Brase Arena Building box office and Burrito-Ville on Broadway. More information and music from the bands can be found at www.myspace.com/theshow2009.