- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
The Show 2009
SE Music Enterprises and ETB Productions is bringing a fresh take on live music in Cape Girardeau! Friday, April 17th we are putting on "The Show 2009" at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Though dormant for years as a concert venue, we'll be resurrecting the energy and excitement of live music in the Arena Building.
This all-ages show features five bands. Performing that night: The Intention, Tone Def All-Stars and Mike Renick, all from Cape Girardeau. Steve Ewing, former frontman for The Urge and St. Louis native will be playing, along with the Justin Ross Band from Ft. Worth, Texas.
It will be a night of fresh sounds and good vibes. Advanced tickets are $12, and will be available at the A.C. Brase Arena Building box office and Burrito-Ville on Broadway. More information and music from the bands can be found at www.myspace.com/theshow2009.