- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
The Show 2009
SE Music Enterprises and ETB Productions is bringing a fresh take on live music in Cape Girardeau! Friday, April 17th we are putting on "The Show 2009" at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Though dormant for years as a concert venue, we'll be resurrecting the energy and excitement of live music in the Arena Building.
This all-ages show features five bands. Performing that night: The Intention, Tone Def All-Stars and Mike Renick, all from Cape Girardeau. Steve Ewing, former frontman for The Urge and St. Louis native will be playing, along with the Justin Ross Band from Ft. Worth, Texas.
It will be a night of fresh sounds and good vibes. Advanced tickets are $12, and will be available at the A.C. Brase Arena Building box office and Burrito-Ville on Broadway. More information and music from the bands can be found at www.myspace.com/theshow2009.