- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
The Show 2009
SE Music Enterprises and ETB Productions is bringing a fresh take on live music in Cape Girardeau! Friday, April 17th we are putting on "The Show 2009" at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Though dormant for years as a concert venue, we'll be resurrecting the energy and excitement of live music in the Arena Building.
This all-ages show features five bands. Performing that night: The Intention, Tone Def All-Stars and Mike Renick, all from Cape Girardeau. Steve Ewing, former frontman for The Urge and St. Louis native will be playing, along with the Justin Ross Band from Ft. Worth, Texas.
It will be a night of fresh sounds and good vibes. Advanced tickets are $12, and will be available at the A.C. Brase Arena Building box office and Burrito-Ville on Broadway. More information and music from the bands can be found at www.myspace.com/theshow2009.