- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
The Show 2009
SE Music Enterprises and ETB Productions is bringing a fresh take on live music in Cape Girardeau! Friday, April 17th we are putting on "The Show 2009" at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Though dormant for years as a concert venue, we'll be resurrecting the energy and excitement of live music in the Arena Building.
This all-ages show features five bands. Performing that night: The Intention, Tone Def All-Stars and Mike Renick, all from Cape Girardeau. Steve Ewing, former frontman for The Urge and St. Louis native will be playing, along with the Justin Ross Band from Ft. Worth, Texas.
It will be a night of fresh sounds and good vibes. Advanced tickets are $12, and will be available at the A.C. Brase Arena Building box office and Burrito-Ville on Broadway. More information and music from the bands can be found at www.myspace.com/theshow2009.