- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Joey Alan Stoffregen, 27, of Advance died Saturday, Nov. 20, 2004.
He was born Oct. 12, 1977, at St. Louis, Mo., son of Alan and Leona Fisher Stoffregen. He and Bonnie Cowell were married Oct. 13, 2001.
Stoffregen was a machine operator with the American Railcar Industries at Jackson.
Survivors include his wife; his parents of Advance; a son, Jaden Stoffregen of Chaffee, Mo.; a paternal grandmother, Mary Ann Stoffregen of Advance; a daughter, Courtanie Stoffregen of Chaffee; two brothers, Jessie and Corey Stoffregen of Advance; and a sister, Casey Stoffregen of Advance.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Tuesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Chaffee.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Eric Hodge officiating. Burial will be in Kenyon Cemetery at Delta.