- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
John Foster Jr.
SIKESTON, Mo. -- John Foster Jr., 73, of Sikeston, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 20, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
He was born Aug. 6, 1931, at Menfro, Mo., son of John and Pearl Davis Foster. He and Julia "Billie" Palmer were married.
Survivors include a daughter, Susan Grothe of St. Charles, Mo.; a son, John Carl Foster of Wentzville, Mo.; two sisters, Hallie Hughey of Chaffee, Mo., Ruth Feller of Ellisville, Mo.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Young & Sons Chapel and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeal home, with the Rev. Steve Francis officiating. Burial will be in Bethlehem Baptist Cemetery at Crosstown, Mo.