- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 11/22/04
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Robert Wayne Penrod, 24, of 502 N. Neal, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to signal, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. Also arrested were Terry Lynn Duvall, 26, of 1500 W. Independence St., Jackson, and Ronald Eugene Wiggins, 21, of Pocahontas on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Sheffery Lois-Kim Johnson, 26, of 611 Sycamore St., Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Eric Arnez Peet, 22, of 509 S. Middle St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
Marcus Deywane Winston, 29, of 918 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for tampering.
Third- and second-degree assault and the violation of a protection order were reported.
Justin Lee Roth, 21, of 2017 Country Club, Jackson, and Daniel Bryant Hazelwood, 22, of 4988 Galliano Apt. F, St. Louis, were arrested on suspicion of assault.
Rhodes 101 reported gasoline taken at 2709 William St.
Robbery was reported at Fourth and Main streets.
Burglary was reported at 518 S. Ellis St., Apt. A.
Identity theft was reported at 350 N. Kingshighway.
Possession of a controlled substance, attempt to manufacture a controlled substance within 2,000 feet of a college and possession of drug paraphernalia were reported at 1033 N. Middle St. A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
Failure to stop at a stop sign was reported at William and Spanish streets.
A 25-year-old woman was reported missing at 1113 S. Ranney Ave.