- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 11/22/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
At 4:16 p.m., medical assist at the 600 block of Boxwood Drive.
At 6:19 p.m., auto smoking at Broadway and Louisiana Street.
At 8:28 p.m., medical assist at Highway 74 and South Kingshighway.
At 10:30 p.m., medical assist at Highway 74 and County Road 205.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 1:14 a.m., medical assist at the 1500 block of North Henderson Avenue.
At 12:48 p.m., alarm sounding at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 3:39 p.m., alarm sounding at 1514 Sylvan Lane.