- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
There are 371,000 fewer jobs since Bush took office in 2001.
THE BRIGHT SIDE
Employers hired 1.8 million new workers this year.
Extend tax cuts, make health care more affordable by limiting jury awards in malpractice lawsuits, increase domestic energy production to create conditions favorable to job growth.
"We can expect to see a mediocre job market for the next year from the perspective of workers," one economist said.