- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Jamie Richard Cochran of Cape Girardeau and Amy Marie Loper of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:29 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009. Name, Brennan Andrew. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Loper is the daughter of Brenda and Donald Rhodes of Oran and Doug Loper of Wiggins, Miss. She is employed at Pyramid Home Health Services. Cochran is the son of Theresa Cochran of Scott City and the late Tom Cochran. He is self-employed.
Daughter to David Philip and Kara DaNae Brummel of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:09 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009. Name, Myla Ruth. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Brummel is the former Kara Rayburn, daughter of Frank and Judy Rayburn of Cape Girardeau. Brummel is the son of Paul and Beth Brummel of Florissant, Mo. He is employed by the Jackson School District.
Daughter to Logan Wade and Tonya Gayle White of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:12 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009. Name, Kimberly Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. White is the former Tonya Slagley, daughter of David and Angela Gaines of Sikeston, and Richard and Kathleen Slagley of Advance, Mo. White is the son of Jeannie White of Sikeston, and Dalton and Linda Gene of Essex, Mo. He is a firefighter with the Miner Fire Department.
Son to Jeremy David Gremard and Michelle Lynn Schwepker of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:43 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009. Name, Jackson David. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Sixth child, fifth son. Ms. Schwepker is the former Michelle King, daughter of Claudia Starling of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Cato. Gremard is the son of Donna Goeller of Granite City, Ill. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.
Daughter to Devon Dashon and J.L. Danielle Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:32 a.m. Friday, Feb. 27, 2009. Name, Deva'eh Jo'vonna Re'nee. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Johnson is the daughter of Lottie Heags and J.L. Johnson of Portageville, Mo. Johnson is the son of Renee Johnson and Lonnie Johnson of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Joshua James Haines and Misty Rose Fleeman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:23 a.m. Friday, Feb. 27, 2009. Name, Caeley Rose. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Fleeman is the daughter of Connie Bohac of Jackson, and the late Ray Long. She is employed at Pizza Hut in Cape Girardeau. Haines is the son of James and Darlene Haines of Sikeston. He is employed at Cici's Pizza in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Cody Thomas and Brittney Nicole Gills of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:11 a.m. Monday, March 2, 2009. Name, Decimus Thomas. Weight, 4 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gills is the former Brittney Leimbach, daughter of Timothy and Dawn Leimbach of Perryville. She is employed at Motomart. Gills is the son of Thomas and Stacie Gills of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is employed at H&G Marine.