- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Edna F. Goodson, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, March 3, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 23, 1917, in Jackson, daughter of Ed and Emerline Hall Primm. She married Tom Goodson, who preceded her in death.
Goodson was a retired restaurant owner. She was a member of Rhema Word Breakthrough International Ministries.
Surviving are many nieces and nephews, including her caregiver, Mary Jackson of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. until time of service Saturday at Rhema Ministries.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the church, with Dr. A.G. Green officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Williams Funeral Home in Charleston is in charge of arrangements.