Police report 3/5/09
Thursday, March 5, 2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerad K. Kimmel, 27, 220 Iroquois Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and unlawful use of inhalants.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Ketree D. Shannon, 19, 630 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and trespassing.
* Andrew M. Biler, 19, 2640 Hopper Road, No. 10, was arrested on suspicion of assault and resisting arrest.
* Robert E. Jackson, 41, 529 E. Adams St., No. 2, Jackson, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for prohibited acts and resisting/interfering with arrest.
* James P. Joyce, 43, 337 N. Park Ave., No. 3B, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Elaine I. Laws, 27, 1305 Broadway, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Subjects were in custody pending charges for possession of marijuana and driving while revoked.
* Travis S. Scales, 27, 812 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended operator's license.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for speeding, driving while revoked and false declaration.
* Jason A. Ponder, 31, 310 N. Pacific St., rear, was arrested on a Jefferson City, Mo., warrant for probation violation and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Clothing, CDs, shoes and a book bag were reported stolen at 400 Sheridan Drive.
* Identification and checks were reported stolen at 105 Clark Ave., No. 105.
* Two cell phones were reported stolen and a third theft was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 27 N. Main St.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft was reported at 605 Themis St.
* A 2004 Dodge Intrepid was reported stolen at 319 Park Drive.
* Mail was reported stolen at 418 Themis St.
* J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall, reported a theft. Sheree A. Wilkerson, 18, 931 Jefferson Ave., received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Cliff's Rent to Own, 612 Morgan Oak St., reported a failure to return a rented computer.
* St. Mary's Cemetery, 1101 Perry Ave., reported damage to a headstone.
* Pepsi-Cola Co. reported a damaged soda machine in Capaha Park.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at Independence and South Main streets.
* A 37-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court as beyond parental control.
* Harassment was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Adams Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Brandom Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.