- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police Report 3/4/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for trespassing, property damage and possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* Douglas A. Brace Jr., 27, 700 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Clothing, books, CDs, money and a backpack were reported stolen at 409 Sheridan Drive.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A Missouri license plate, UA1-W9L, was reported stolen.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* A 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Geronimo G. Hogan, 28, A2210 Bainbridge Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Code M. Rouse, 22, 510 County Road 601, was issued a summons for failing to stop at a stop sign.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fraud was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported.