- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marie E. Brown, 69, of Perryville died Monday, March 2, 2009, at Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born May 12, 1939, in Yount, Mo., daughter of Lawrence A. and Irene M. Ruch Geile. She and Fred E. Brown were married May 10, 1958.
Brown was a member of Order of Eastern Star in St. Mary, Mo., and Perryville.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Keith and Kirk Brown of Perryville, Kevin Brown of Festus, Mo., Kent Brown of Centennial, Colo.; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. An Eastern Star service will be held at 7 tonight.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.