- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire Report 3/4/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 5:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 5:16 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at mile marker 95 on Interstate 55.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 2:46 a.m., a citizen assist at 2500 Meadow Lane.
* At 7:26 a.m., a citizen assist in the 600 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 8:01 a.m., a natural gas leak in the 600 block of North Fountain Street.
* At 9 a.m., a grass fire at 2200 N. Kingshighway.
* At 10:46 a.m., an alarm sounding in the 1700 block of Surrey Lane.
* At 5:50 p.m., a citizen assist at 805 N. Spanish St.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following call on Tuesday:
* A citizen assist on Carolyn Street.