- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
WARRENTON, Mo. — Dolores "Dorey" Schrick, 82, of Warrenton died Saturday, Feb. 28, 2009, at her home.
She was born Oct. 15, 1926, in St. Louis, daughter of Lawrence A. and Emma Messmer Hoefler Sr. She married Richard "Dick" Schrick, who preceded her in death.
Schrick had been a secretary at Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
Survivors include a brother, R. Edward Hoefler of Labadie, Mo.; two sisters, Naomi Ulett of Warrenton, Bernice "Mickey" Ulett of St. Louis; nieces and nephews, Shirley Brune, Wanda Rose, Roberta Piece, Patti Hinson, Cynthia Burchett, David Lee, Mary Lous Eskew, Dolores "Dolly" Dougherty, Tony Ulett, James Ulett, John Ulett, Rosemary Tubbs, Daniel Ulett, Larry Hoefler, Randy Hoefler, Michael Hoefler, Barbara Martinez and Joseph Schultz.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Raymond Hoefler and Lawrence Hoefler Jr.; a sister, Lucille Lee; a niece, Betty Benz; and a nephew, Larry Ulett.
Schrick was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Realtors Association, Warren County Historical Society and Warrenton 2000. She was chief administrative assistant more than 25 years at Normandy High School Transportation Office.
Memorials may be made to St. Vincent de Paul or Holy Rosary in care of Pitman Funeral Home, P.O. Box 126, Warrenton, Mo., 63383.