- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Tyler and Teresa Buchheit of Ellis Grove, Ill., Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo., 12:14 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009. Name, Adeline Olivia. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Buchheit is the daughter of Marvin and Gail Roy of Prairie du Rocher, Ill. She is employed by Miles Enterprises. Buchheit is the son of Jim and Marsha Buchheit of Perryville. He is employed by Lilly USA LLC.
Son to Jamie Richard Cochran and Amy Marie Loper of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:29 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2009. Name, Brennan Andrew. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Loper is the daughter of Brenda and Donald Rhodes of Oran and Doug Loper of Wiggins, Miss. She is employed at Pyramid Home Health Services. Cochran is the son of Theresa Cochran of Scott City, and the late Tom Cochran. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Charles Aaron and Katherine Elizabeth "Katie" Reavis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:37 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009. Name, Kylie Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Reavis is the former Katherine Overmann, daughter of Bob Overmann of St. Louis. She is employed at AT&T. Reavis is the son of Alta and Tommy Robinson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Department of Mental Health.
Daughter to Raymond Joseph and Alisa Irene Tobin III of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:43 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009. Name, Savannah Brooke. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Tobin is the former Alisa Chalker, daughter of Lisa Mathis of Thomson, Ga., and Barry Chalker of Avery, Ga. Tobin is the son of Bonnie Taylor of Oak Ridge and Raymond Tobin Jr. of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. He is a contractor.