- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Glenda Rae Davis, 56, of Chaffee died Saturday, Feb. 28, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 23, 1953, in Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Glenn and Irma Barrett Bloodworth. She and Michael Davis were married Oct. 7, 1992.
Davis was a member of the House of Prayer.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Robert Obermann of Jackson; a daughter, Wendy Street of Cape Girardeau; three grandchildren, Austin Wilson and Christian Obermann of Chaffee, Chloe Street of Cape Girardeau; three adopted brothers, Melvin Johnson of Kelso, Mo., Roy Johnson of Fort Collins, Colo., and Curt Johnson of North Carolina.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Travis Hendrix officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.