- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Axtell - Williams
Angela Tera Axtell and Robert Joe Williams II were married July 21, 2008, at sunset on a beach in Panama City, Fla.
The bride is the daughter of David Axtell Sr. of East Prairie, Mo., and Gini Axtell of Sikeston, Mo. The groom is the son of Robert and Pamela Williams of Oran, Mo.
Maid of honor was Amanda Williams of Oran, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were members of Southeast Missouri State University Magic softball.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Allie and Drew Axtell, children of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Williams is a 2001 graduate of Sikeston High School. She is a communications officer with Sikeston Department of Public Safety.
The groom is a 2006 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed with American Red Cross.
Following a wedding trip in Florida, the couple is residing in Sikeston.