- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Axtell - Williams
Angela Tera Axtell and Robert Joe Williams II were married July 21, 2008, at sunset on a beach in Panama City, Fla.
The bride is the daughter of David Axtell Sr. of East Prairie, Mo., and Gini Axtell of Sikeston, Mo. The groom is the son of Robert and Pamela Williams of Oran, Mo.
Maid of honor was Amanda Williams of Oran, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were members of Southeast Missouri State University Magic softball.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Allie and Drew Axtell, children of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Williams is a 2001 graduate of Sikeston High School. She is a communications officer with Sikeston Department of Public Safety.
The groom is a 2006 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed with American Red Cross.
Following a wedding trip in Florida, the couple is residing in Sikeston.