- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Holmes together 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Roy Holmes of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception Nov. 6, 2004, at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Hosts were their children.
Holmes and Shirley Hartle were married Nov. 6, 1954, at New McKendree United Methodist Church, by the Rev. C.E. Yoes. Their attendants were Duane and Charlene Kirby.
Their children and spouses are: Sherry and Mike Jones of Belknap, Ill., Terry and Rhonda Holmes, Kathy and Danny Barks, Tom and Kristi Holmes, and Tim Holmes, all of Jackson.