- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Mick Mars of Motley Crue @ The SMC
Here is a photo of Mick Mars from the hard rock band Motley Crue live at The Show-Me-Center from The Dr. Feelgood Tour.
Can't remember the date, but I remember it was at the time one of the best shows I had seen at SMC. I'll never forget the Pentagrams projected on the walls and everyone in the place standing with horns held high singing along with "Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil!" Cape tasted the sweetness of evil that night. And evil tasted good!