- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)7
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
Mick Mars of Motley Crue @ The SMC
Here is a photo of Mick Mars from the hard rock band Motley Crue live at The Show-Me-Center from The Dr. Feelgood Tour.
Can't remember the date, but I remember it was at the time one of the best shows I had seen at SMC. I'll never forget the Pentagrams projected on the walls and everyone in the place standing with horns held high singing along with "Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil!" Cape tasted the sweetness of evil that night. And evil tasted good!