- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Mick Mars of Motley Crue @ The SMC
Here is a photo of Mick Mars from the hard rock band Motley Crue live at The Show-Me-Center from The Dr. Feelgood Tour.
Can't remember the date, but I remember it was at the time one of the best shows I had seen at SMC. I'll never forget the Pentagrams projected on the walls and everyone in the place standing with horns held high singing along with "Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil!" Cape tasted the sweetness of evil that night. And evil tasted good!