- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Mick Mars of Motley Crue @ The SMC
Here is a photo of Mick Mars from the hard rock band Motley Crue live at The Show-Me-Center from The Dr. Feelgood Tour.
Can't remember the date, but I remember it was at the time one of the best shows I had seen at SMC. I'll never forget the Pentagrams projected on the walls and everyone in the place standing with horns held high singing along with "Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil!" Cape tasted the sweetness of evil that night. And evil tasted good!