- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mick Mars of Motley Crue @ The SMC
Here is a photo of Mick Mars from the hard rock band Motley Crue live at The Show-Me-Center from The Dr. Feelgood Tour.
Can't remember the date, but I remember it was at the time one of the best shows I had seen at SMC. I'll never forget the Pentagrams projected on the walls and everyone in the place standing with horns held high singing along with "Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil!" Cape tasted the sweetness of evil that night. And evil tasted good!