- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wildman - Wilke
Teresa Lynn Wildman and Eric Scott Wilke exchanged wedding vows March 17, 2008, at Creekside Wedding Chapel in Gatlinburg, Tenn. The Rev. Dan Tilley performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Billy Corgan and James Brown.
A pre-wedding ceremony and blessing was conducted by Rob Mehner.
Parents of the bride are Walter and Norma Wildman of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Lisa Beckett of Cape Girardeau and Bradley Wilke of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Jennifer Sodergren of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Maid of honor was Kendra Eads of Jackson.
Flower girls were Anna Wilke, daughter of the groom, and Olivia Wildman, daughter of the bride.
Mrs. Wilke is a 1991 graduate of Central High School, 1995 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and 2003 graduate of Washington University in St. Louis. She is director of grant development at Southeast University.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast. He is a department manager at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip in Tennessee, an open house reception was hosted by the couple at their home in Cape Girardeau.