- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
McDonald - Aufdenberg
Erica Loren McDonald and John David Aufdenberg were married Nov. 10, 2007, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Tilsit. The Rev. Mark Boettcher performed the ceremony. Soloists were Laurie Heise, cousin of the bride, and Erica Gianesin, both of Jackson. Organist was Wanda Aufdenberg of Gordonville.
The bride is the daughter of James "Rick" and Donna McDonald of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Leon and Donna Aufdenberg of Burfordville.
Maid of honor was Jessica Sims of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Megan and Jessica McDonald of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride.
Daniel Loenneke of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Roger Aufdenberg, brother of the bride, and Josh Worthy, both of Jackson. Ushers were Aaron Kieninger of Jackson; Chad Reynolds of Festus, Mo., cousin of the bride; Ryan Sides of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and Burt Reynolds of Imperial, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Morgan Bangert and Alyssa Kimmich of Jackson.
Flower girl was Rachel Howey, daughter of Steve and Debbie Howey of Cape Girardeau and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Craig Aufdenberg, son of Roger and Terra Aufdenberg of Jackson and nephew of the groom.
Guest book and program attendants were Shana Smith of Cape Girardeau and Barb Talley of Jackson.
The reception and dance was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Debbie Howey, sister of the groom; Terra Aufdenberg, sister-in-law of the groom; Emily Goodin of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Laurie Heise, cousins of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 9 in the church parish hall.
Mrs. Aufdenberg is a graduate of Shawnee College and Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in agriculture from Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at MFA Agri-Services in Jackson.
After a wedding cruise to Progreso, Yucatan, and Cozumel, Mexico, the couple resides in Jackson.