- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Friese - Moss
Susan Marie Friese and Shane Michael Moss were united in marriage May 3, 2008, at St. Paul Lutheran Church. The Rev. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Soloist was Cathy Ireland.
The bride is the daughter of David Friese of Perryville, Mo., and Dennis and Karla Dolan of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Richard and Karen Moss of Tamms, Ill.
Maid of honor was Staci Friese, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Cathy Ireland, Julie Goetz and Regina Naeter, sister of the groom, all of Cape Girardeau.
Shawn Naeter, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Trenten Stroder, nephew of the groom; Jason Farrar and Chad McCormick, all of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Sofia Naeter and ringbearer was Chase Naeter, niece and nephew of the groom. They are the children of Shawn and Regina Naeter.
Breanna Kinder of Jackson attended the guest book. Program attendant was Deanna Mirly of Jackson.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 2 at Dexter Bar-B-Que.
Mrs. Moss is a graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Nordenia USA.
The groom is a graduate of Shawnee High School. He is also employed at Nordenia.
The couple took a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico.