- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Walker - McCall
Kimberly S. Walker and John D. McCall Sr. of Jackson announce their engagement. She is the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Floyd E. Thomas. McCall is the son of Edward McCall and Juanita McCall.
Walker is a graduate of Lindbergh High School in St. Louis.
McCall is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is a towboat pilot with Ingram Barge Co.
A June 7 wedding is planned at Bethel Assembly of God Church in Cape Girardeau.