- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. — Ralph Eddie Lincoln, 81, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, March 12, 2008, at his home.
He was born Nov. 18, 1926, in Scopus, Mo., son of Miles Olin and Ruth Adeline Long Lincoln. He and Doris Cook were married March 5, 1953.
He was a retired timber worker and a member of Scopus Church of Christ.
Survivors include his wife; six sons, Dean, Steve, Milton, Kevin, Keith and Kerry Lincoln, all of Marble Hill; three daughters, Elaina Hope, Sheila Simmons and Holly Cook, all of Marble Hill; two brothers, Floyd Lincoln and Kenneth Lincoln of Millersville; two sisters, Lorene Walters and Pauline Statler of Jackson; 19 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by eight brothers and five sisters.
Visitation will be today from 4 to 8 p.m. at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Kelly Francis, Doc John Englehart and John Nemo officiating. Burial will be in Cook Cemetery at Scopus.