- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Nicholas Lee Murphy, 4 months, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, March 9, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Oct. 16, 2007, in Cape Girardeau, son of Thomas L. and Katrina L. Pierce Murphy.
Survivors include his parents; maternal grandparents, Randell and Jessie Watkins of Mounds, Ill.; and paternal grandparents, William and Leigha Kabler of Sedalia, Mo.
Private service will be held at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating.