- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHARLESTON, Mo. — James R. "Jimmy" Hunsperger, 40, of Charleston died Saturday, March 8, 2008, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born Oct. 26, 1967, in St. Louis, son of Curtis Lincoln and Mabel Germaine Givens Hunsperger.
Hunsperger had worked at Brown Shoe Co., and had also been a mechanic.
Survivors include a daughter, Brandi Hunsperger of Charleston; a brother, Ronald Hunsperger of Arnold, Mo.; two sisters, Jean McGinnis of Wyatt, Mo., and Kathie Moore of Benton, Mo.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 6 p.m. until service time Wednesday at McMikle Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Verna Hyde officiating. Private burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.